Founder, CEO and creative director
Sabrina Bühlmann is a professional film-maker, video creator, multimedia artist, photographer,
art director and singer/songwriter and sound designer.
Bühlmann works in the field of advertising photography, film-making and music since over 15 years.
She realized numerous advertising campaigns and produced over 500 videos in her career (35M views on YouTube) for national and international brands such as Maybelline NY, NYX professional cosmetics, ESSIE, Schwarzkopf, L'Oréal Paris – and won awards for her works in photography, film and music (Los Angeles Film Award «best director», International Portrait Photo Award,
Gold Sales Award in Germany for over 100'000 copies).
She was booked as the main act for UEFA Champions League festival in front of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin.
Sabrina Bühlmann is a tech enthusiast in the fields of multimedia and digital innovations and a passionate artist (visual and audio).
SOME ACHIEVEMENTS AS ART DIRECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHER & FILMMAKER:
- Concept, idea, and implementation as Art Director, Photographer, and Filmmaker:
- Winner of Los Angeles Film Award 2018 in the category "Best Director" for recognizing the Art Video "KINETC LOVE" for Artist REPLICÅH.
- Over 500 videos, more than 31’000’000 Views on Youtube. For different brands to name some of it: Maybelline NY, NYX professional cosmetics, ESSIE, Schwarzkopf, L’Oréal Paris and many more.
- Winner of International Portrait Photo Awards 2017 with ETHNIC WONDER SERIES
- Various newspaper and magazine articles about work and person
- different exhibitions
SOME ACHIEVEMENTS AS MULTIMEDIA ARTIST & MUSICIAN, INGER/SONGWRITER:
Since 2004 making successful music. As a solo artist, songwriter, guest musician, guest singer for different projects:
- Composing, mixing Music and Sound for Advertsing Films and different Projects
- Golden Record (Gold Sales Award) in Germany for over 100’000 copies
- Booked as Main-Act for UEFA Champions Festival in front of the Brandenburgertor in Berlin
- Self-written and made Concept Album (LP), Short Film and Art Projects including story set in the future year 2084. (Music cooperation with Ben Mühlethaler 2017 Grammy Nominee for Best Engineered Album Non-Classical PRINCE HIT’N’RUN)
Art Video KINETIC LOVE won a Los Angeles Film Award 2018 for "Best Director".
- played a lot of concerts and shows around Europe professionally since 2004
The multimedia artist Sabrina Bühlmann
was born in Bern, Switzerland.
In the year 2000, she attended the School of Design in Berne. Afterwards, she decides to complete the 4-year training to become an advertising photographer.
After successful completion in 2005, she lives from photo, music and film assignments and to this day has also realized various projects in the multi medial field.
DIE-SEIN Sabrina Bühlmann makes:
Concept / Art Direction / Camera + Direction /
Cut / Colorgrading / Layout Designs / Graphic Design / Advertising Pictures / Photo Post Production
Sound / Music Production & Mix
Bühlmann works with Hardware:
Phase One / Canon / Elinchrome / Rode / Shure etc.
Adobe Creative Suite: especially Adobe Photoshop /
Adobe Premiere Pro / Logic Pro X / Ableton Live / etc.